4-Chanel LED color-changing controller
Synchronous color changing with DMX control system
Main controller Expander
Wiring diagram for DMX control system (fig. 6)
Wiring diagram for synchronous color changing system (fig. 7)
1. Under the synchronous color changing system, use only remote control to operate the system.
2. The available operation distance between main controller and remote control in 5m.
3. Make no connection with the negative pole(-) of the fixture which has only 5cords (+ R G B W).
4. System expanding is not limited by the quantity of fixture.
5. The max. operating loads of CRL03D4M & CRL03D4E are 180W(12V input) and 360W(24V input) respectively.